Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a New year resolution, I have to go to this blog again everyday. I finally found out the reason why I didn`t go to the blog everyday in the past was because that I had some pressure in adding the photos, or having difficult time to access the internet thru computer.. It will be easier for me to write thru my Iphone. However, adding the photos here isn`t convenient so that I should not stop writing because of those reasons.

Life is a complicated thing that you have to experience everyday, with sweetness or bitterness .. However, I always love to reflect my past but without words, I could not remember everything.

This morning, Micah didn't have preschool so I played with him at home, now he loves being asked by me for some questions like : which animal cannot fly  A) Bird
B) dog   c) eagle   
It is always fun to ask him and listen from him, time flies, he will go to full day kindergarten in Sept, I cannot wait to play with more during the days.

Today Moses is back to school from the Christmas break, everything seems to be resume normal,  school, cooking, cleaning, studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment