Sunday, January 20, 2013

My birthday

I found that I am no longer eager for my birthday for the recent years, coz the birthday will remind me I am getting older and older. Watching the kids grew up day by day, I suddenly recall I became a mom almost 10 years ago !! It is very true that for women, when they are twenty something , they are looking forward to their birthdays, and it is no harm to announce to the public that they are twenty, twenty-five or twenty-seven.. But once they pass thirty, it is not necessary to announce their ages anymore .
But it happens to Asian culture not western, I always see that my friends white Canadians , they don't mind telling people that they are fourth, fifty !

My birthday wasn't so special, we just went to the Japanese-Thai restaurant for supper .it was good restaurant and foods were good overall ! I am thankful that I can enjoy birthday with my family thought it wasn't so special ! But I can feel their loves !







No comments:

Post a Comment