Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jan 16

I have been counting how many snow days this year, same as what I did last year . So far we got two snow days and one happened on Sunday.

After becoming a driver, I am so sensitive about snow , I always concern if it will be too icy or greasy on the road, and my driving skill may not be good enough to deal with the icy road too!

As a Christian, praying to God is a powerful thing that you can believe that God can change everything, including your heart and your mind. When we have sins, I have to remind myself to confess it in front of God, He is holy and faithful.
Besides my French class, insurance courses, Bible study is one of the important thing i must do better this year .

Looking out of my window , it is snowing now but believe that God is in control no matter it is sunny, rainy, dark or light.

A peace of mind just came to me and I am now enjoying my peaceful afternoon !

No comments:

Post a Comment